Issues when submitting a new release in the IO console

When I attempted to submit a new update in the IO console and I received a blank page. All of the pages leading up to that seem to work fine.

In the browser console I’m getting these errors:

Brave 0.68 and OSX 10.13.6

1 Like

I can confirm that for Firefox and Chromium under Arch Linux…

1 Like

How do you like Arch Linux? Wait, can you run XD in Linux?

1 Like

@Velara
I like Arch Linux. While technically, it might be possible to run XD on it with some solutions like Wine that let one run Windows software, I’d get into lots of trouble due to the EULAs. However, I use it for development and then “deploy” (via a network drive) to my testing systems on an old iMac and my Windows machine, where I watch the network drive for changes and “auto-deploy” to XD. I’ve found that to be a great setup as I can develop on one machine where I focus on developing (and Arch Linux is perfect for that) and test on another computer.

Also, my Arch Linux laptop is more of a lower-spec machine I can take anywhere without worrying too much (as I didn’t invest too much money into it, it’s a used Lenove X250 I’ve got for around 200 $, it is perfect to take onto bus, train etc.). I wouldn’t want to take my Windows laptop (rather expensive and suitable for video and 3d work as well) out of a secured bag in a public place…

2 Likes

Please see my response here:

Also, how did this turn into a thread about Linux :joy:

2 Likes

Hackers can’t help it…everything eventually devolves into Linux vs Windows vs macOS, Emacs vs vim, etc…

2 Likes