Hello,

I have this code

await core.executeAsModal(async () => {
    const resDesc = await action.batchPlay([object], {
      synchronousExecution: true
    });
    resolve(resDesc[0]);
});

But if meanwhile doing this, I do a getFileForOpening, the first code is cancelled. And if I do a saveAs, both are cancelled.

document.saveAs.psd(entry);
const file = await fs.getFileForOpening({ types: ['xml'] });

How can I solve this?

Thanks

I’m very confused about the first part of your script.

• You tell BP to run synchronously, but you also await. Why? synchronousExecution: true already makes BP to return a normal result instead of a Promise
  • What does resolve(resDesc[0]) actually do? I assume this is your custom function. Name implies it should resolve a promise, but… read first bullet point :slight_smile:

Sorry, I was mixing things

My code was redundant, I improve it but I had the same problem

export const batchPlay = async (object) => {
  let response;
      response = await action.batchPlay([object], {});
  });
  return response[0];
};

I am doing several calls at the same time to batchPlay and sometimes returns empty value, but I fixed it with a semaphore

My second problem is that saveAs sometimes works, sometimes no, how I have to save a copy from activeDocument?

I see this but it doesn’t work for me: Saving a JPG to a selected folder - #5 by 4t0m1c

It returns

Event: saveDocumentSelection may modify the state of Photoshop. Such events are only allowed from inside a modal scope. See https://www.adobe.com/go/ps_executeasmodal for details.

What I have to do?

So did you check the link in the error? You already use it, but apparently not everywhere where it’s needed

Okey, solved, thanks

const document = app.activeDocument;
      await document.saveAs.psd(entry, {}, true);
   });