Hi. I'm Zuri. Who I am in a few words

Hi. My name’s Zuri Klaschka and I’m a developer from Würzburg, Germany. I’m currently studying space- and aerospace computer science at university and work in the field of web- and app development for a local business (where I got some experience with production usage of HTML, CSS, JavaScript etc.).

I’m the creator of the typescript definitions for developing Adobe XD plugins as well as a Lorem Ipsum plugin.

When I’m not currently developing plugins, websites or apps, I play a few musical instruments and read a lot. Also, I sometimes like solving a few math equations (yes: I’m a nerd :nerd_face: – and happy about it :wink:)

7 Likes

You can find my plugins on https://xdplugins.pabloklaschka.de/

2 Likes

Really nice landing page, Pablo!!! (And great plugins, too!)

1 Like

Awesome webpage! Thanks for being an active member of the community

1 Like

FYI (and, since I want it written somewhere I can link to in other, relevant places):

I’m currently having a rather annoying ear infection. Just wanted to let you know that “I’m still here” although, in the next few days (hopefully, not weeks), I won’t be able to

• actively support my Open-Source stuff around the XD ecosystem
  • answer questions here
  • release updates for or answer low-priority support requests regarding my plugins
  • produce new live-streams or YouTube videos regarding plugin development for Adobe XD (as I’m unable to wear headphones, for now, it might take a bit longer for me to be able to continue my live stream open-source plugin development project)

Hopefully, I’ll be back to full strength for the Partner Day later this month :slightly_smiling_face:.

Sorry if this causes any inconveniences (especially as it delays the new, updated release of the Typescript Definitions),
Happy coding :nerd_face:,
Pablo

1 Like

Godspeed in your healing process!

1 Like

Let’s make this quick (I just quickly want to give a heads-up to avoid any confusion):

I have a new name. My new name is Zuri. My preferred pronouns remain they/them, but I now prefer the she/her-equivalent in languages without gender-neutral options. So please don’t use he/him for me.

Why? Well … it’s not a secret that I’m trans*/non-binary (considering I’ve had they/them-pronouns in my profile name for over a year). And this new name helps me to live as myself.

More details are available at Pronouns.page (or, for German, Pronouns.page).

5 Likes