How do I find the ActionDescriptors for things that don't show up in Alchemist or ScriptListener?

So I’ve been trying to learn as much as I can about batchPlay and how to trigger different things. I’ve noticed that there are somethings that just don’t show up in Alchemist or ScriptListener, but you can still trigger/use. A couple of examples found on these forums:

Toggle animation window:

const batchPlay = require("photoshop").action.batchPlay;
async function toggleTimeline() {
  await batchPlay(
    [{
      _obj: "select",
      _target: [{
        _ref: "$Mn",
        _enum: "$MnIt",
        _value: "toggleAnimationPalette",
      }]
    }], {});
}

View fit on screen:

{
  _obj: ‘select’,
  _target: [
     {
        _ref: '$Mn ',
        _enum: ‘$MnIt’,
        _value: ‘fitOnScreen’,
    },
  ]
}

My question is how do I find those on my own? I would hate to have to post a question here every time I have something not showing in the my stack.

In “action” panel start recording new action and there is flyout menu. Click it and there should be insert menu item. Find command you want to add and click it.

And for more, you can also enable tool recording.

Anyway there is also feature to change guide position and you have no chance to record it at all. I am not sure if there are more cases like that.

Works like a charm! wish the events would register without having to go into action record mode, etc, but now I have a new tool!
Cheers and Happy New Year!

In such a case you would record menu items click instead of e.g. Gaussian blur itself.