Join us at the Adobe Creative Cloud Partner and Developer Reception on December 2nd

You haven’t signed up for the Creative Cloud Partner and Developer Reception on December 2nd (2021-12-02T17:00:00Z2021-12-02T19:30:00Z)? Well … I suggest that you do that as soon as possible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Whether you want to get your eyes on the latest sneak peeks both on the general direction for the coming years (by Aubrey Cattell – VP, Creative Cloud Developer Platform), the more technical news (@kerrishotts – Principal Product Manager, Extensibility), the latest news on the marketplace (Avanish Gandhi – Sr Product Manager, CC Extensibility Platform) or on the Partner and Developer Ecosystem side of things (@Ingo and @Erin_Finnegan): We have a great line-up of hosts waiting for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Additionally, we have some great talks by community members, including @sberic on the ExtendScript Debugger 2.0 as well as several other sneak peeks into new plugins (by the respective plugin developers) and more.

Last, but most certainly not least, we also have breakout sessions on

• Marketplace & Partner Ecosystem
  • Developer Sneaks and Extensibility (I know where I’m gonna be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
  • General roundtable / networking

I’m looking forward to, once again, welcoming many of you there :slightly_smiling_face: ! And, to our US community members: Have a happy thanksgiving!

Get your ticket (free) on Hopin

1 Like

Just a quick reminder: The event begins in a little over four hours. You can still register if you haven’t done so already. I’m looking forward to seeing you there! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, everyone :wave: !

The recordings are now available if you missed it or want to re-watch either one of the presentations, plugin sneak peeks, or one of Baldower’s musical performances.

You can access the recordings at Developer Reception 2021 on Vimeo with the password CreativeCloudDeveloper).

Please don’t share these recordings outside these forums since the content is for developers in the ecosystem :slightly_smiling_face: .

With that, I’d like to wish you a merry Christmas :christmas_tree: and a happy new year 2022 :fireworks: (let’s hope for the best :wink: ). I’m looking forward to many great conversations once I’m back from the break. See you then :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like