About the Introductions category

Just wanted to reply in this “introductions” category to give it some more visibility. As the last post is already half a year old, it seems like this category got kind of “forgotten”.

I’d like to encourage everyone to write a short introduction. Not because I’m interested in your hobbies or such things (well, maybe a bit, but that’s not what this is about :wink:), but because, when I answer questions, it is always good to know how much experience you have. If you’re a beginner: Totally fine, but it’s a piece of valuable information since I then know I’ll probably have to go into more detail for my answer to be valuable to you (and also can’t neglect the possibility of a beginner mistake). If you’re already experienced with JS: Perfect, I can then assume that you probably haven’t done some beginner mistakes and just “move on”, getting to a solution faster. Also, as there are more and more users that don’t really care about plugins for XD, but just about UXP, that’s also good to know since I then don’t have to “focus” on XD and also know that I cannot just assume you know the basics of building a plugin for XD (not meant as something negative, but just as a fact).

Therefore, while you, of course, don’t have to do it, I think it’d be quite valuable if more people did introduce themselves in the category as it would probably lead to everyone getting their answers faster and with less unnecessary steps :slightly_smiling_face: