Hey everyone

Hey everyone! My name’s Marcell. Originally I’m a python and mobile frontend dev but I’ve been doing some side work as a UI designer for a number of small projects.

I came across XD some time ago and I really like the design, constant updates with really cool features and even more so that it’s extendable.

Currently, I’m learning the APIs, sketching up a few plugin projects and exploring the features of XD.
Hope to share my plugins and ideas with everyone on the forums :slight_smile:

Have a good one,
Marcell

7 Likes

Hi @ArcSlash,

welcome to the forums :wave:. Can’t wait to see what you’ll build. If/when you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. This is one of the friendliest forums I’ve seen in a very long time (if not: ever) :slightly_smiling_face:.

Happy coding :wink:,
Pablo

Welcome @ArcSlash, and looking forward to seeing what you’re working on.

Since you mentioned the design side of things, you might want to check out the plugin design resources we announced last week.

(cc @dcaicedo who spearheaded the creation of those resources.)

1 Like

Thank you to both of you for the warm welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I checked out the linked article @ashryan, will definetely adhere to the guidelines in my future plugins. Still in the middle of getting down the basics but I’m getting there :+1::grinning:

2 Likes