Is XD up to moving ScriptUI palette for Photoshop?

Is XD up to moving ScriptUI palette for Photoshop? I recently put together a palette with ScriptUI . The palette is a scientific calculator and I would like to learn XD and UXP in moving that palette over.

Is this doable now?
Thanks,
RONC

Hi @rechmbrs, I’m not familiar with the details of ScriptUI. Can you show us what you mean by “ScriptUI pallette”? Would that perhaps be similar to a UXP panel UI in Adobe XD?

It’s worth noting that ScriptUI itself won’t be coming to XD; in fact, we’re going the other direction: UXP is coming to Photoshop this year.

1 Like

I’m now part of the pre-release Photoshop and would like to take a tool I built for Photoshop using ExtendScript with ScriptUI for the non-modal dialog. The tool is a basic calculator which I’m willing to share the source code. Should I follow up here or through the Prerelease group?

Thanks,
RONC

It sounds like what you want to do is specific to Photoshop. Is that correct? If so, the Photoshop prerelease is probably the right place for that. (These forums are for developers building XD plugins.) :slight_smile: