Photoshop Developer Meetup on November 10th

Hi everyone!

If you’re a Photoshop Plugin developer (or want to become one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) and have some time left on November 10th, please join us at the Photoshop Developer (Virtual) Meetup.

Apart from networking with fellow developers, the Photoshop team will hold a 30 Minute session presenting the newest changes and future roadmap for Photoshop and its APIs. Also, there’s time for asking questions and discussing various topics surrounding Photoshop’s APIs!

Sign up for free at Adobe Photoshop Developer Meetup - Nov 10 | Hopin, I’m looking forward to seeing you there :slightly_smiling_face: !

4 Likes

Thanks @pklaschka!

Looking forward

Henrique \\ TMMW
Text Replacer for Premiere Pro | Clips Exporter | Thumbs Up | Selector for Premiere Pro

1 Like

The event will start in a couple of hours, but if you haven’t done so already, there’s still time to sign up :slightly_smiling_face: !

We’ve also added a session about Automating Photoshop via the cloud by Morgan Gurfinkel (Principal Product Manager, Adobe Photoshop) that I’m sure you don’t want to miss :wink: .

See you there!

Wait… Couple of hours? I have in my calendar marked 4 hours from now :fearful:

1 Like

Yes, 4 hours from now is correct. “in a couple of hours” might not have been the most ideal way to phrase that :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

Will this be an open floor where we can ask questions regarding any concerns we have?

1 Like

It’ll be a mix of

1. a few “stage” sessions where news regarding extensibility will get shared
  2. Q&A sessions, where you’ll be able to ask any questions/talk about any concerns you may have

I hope this answers the question?

So it ended quite unexpected :smiley:
Anyway, about manifest and permissions - this is what I was talking about :slight_smile:

It was a little bit silly that the event stopped without any warnings and in the middle of the conversation.

May be the time in the event-software should be choose a bit longer…

We apologize for the surprise event ending! (And the uncouth survey pop-up).