[Show-off] Custom Panel

Finally, after months of evenings and weekends in between a full-time job, my first React plugin was published. And this was my first React project overall :flushed: With all the help from the community (Jardas Alchemist, Davides book on UXP with React, Simons tips and tricks, lots of other folks I forgot to mention…) Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

So here’s the Custom Panel for Photoshop
You can build your own custom layout using columns, rows & tabs, and add buttons with assigned tools, menu items, action sets, adjustment layers, blend modes and some additional layer actions (more to come)

8 Likes

OMG – that looks amazing. Congrats on your release, and also getting a handle on React – that was a lot to do on your first go w/ React!!! But the results look absolutely amazing.

Well done!!!

2 Likes

I think you took some ideas from my CEP panel Configurator Reloaded?

I found it after I had an idea and it’s main goal is more or less the same, so the answer would be yes :slight_smile: Specifically it would be collapsing of containers and assigning colors to them :slight_smile: Assigning colors to buttons was in my head before I did the research of similar plugins :slight_smile: There aren’t many (basically 2, well… 3 now :slight_smile:) and I didn’t like the restrictions what you can add where, so developed my own :sweat_smile: Primarily for my own use TBH :laughing:

Good job ! Well done

1 Like

kermalakas Wow, a great job, very beautiful and well done, I’ve seen some videos and it looks like a great project, I will try the trial version to see the potential. thanks for sharing.

the Tomzag panel is also nice to use, it’s a shame that the free version is very limited, I would say unusable, because when you restart the panel it loses the settings, then you have to use Rosetta which is now obsolete.

1 Like

the Tomzag panel is also nice to use, it’s a shame that the free version is very limited, I would say unusable, because when you restart the panel it loses the settings

Well, that’s why the trial version is called a trial version :slight_smile: You can test almost all functions before you buy the full version. Not saving your settings is the limit.

then you have to use Rosetta which is now obsolete.

UXP version with a lot new features is coming soon.

The big difference between Configurator Reloaded and Custom Panel is probably the easy handling via drag & drop in CR.

Interesting that this comment in this old thread was written right after I posted this.

Tomzag
I understand that it is a trial version and that’s right,
However, the trial version of Karmalaka gives you more possibilities.

Your panel is excellent because it uses drag&drop much easier and more intuitive than Karmalaka’s.

Interesting that this comment in this old thread was written right after I posted this .

True, after reading this comment I went to look at the karmalaka plugins that I didn’t know about and found this post.