Tables - any update on when they will be available?

Just curious about when tables will be available?

I’m creating a new UXP plugin that really need to use tables. I need to create a data input section that will be in rows and columns format like a spreadsheet. It would be so much easier and nicer to do this with a table.

I have checked on the latest beta release using API version 2 but tables still don’t display. So I’m just wondering if there is an update on this and when it may be available.

Looking at the Kitchen Sink, experimental Tables were made available since UXP 5.2 but you have to ammend the manifest

Add the following to your manifest:

"featureFlags": {
  "experimentalTableV1Support": true
}

Where are you finding a newer Kitchen Sink plugin? The only one I can find is 11 months old. This is the link I am going to in Github and it still shows the version from October of 2020. This is also the same link for the Adobe docs.

The Kitchen sink which was updated 2 months ago is a branch called uxp-5.2 which is off the main trunk on GitHub

Thanks…

LOL, I didn’t even know about “branches” in Github. I don’t use github for my own projects. I never noticed the dropdown before.

I got tables to display now but I think it is a work in progress still so it wil be interesting to see if I can get it to work for what I need.