TS support for UXP and Photoshop

generatorSettings to be more precise… it is AcionDescriptor any inside can be whatever descriptor can hold. Anyway _obj property will be always same in that place.

ArrayBuffer is its own datatype. It is more compact (in terms of bytes) and fast (in terms of performance) compared to regular buffer or just string. ArrayBuffer is here as a replacement for raw data type. You cannot set those legacy data this is read only here. Alchemist has option in settings to convert arrayBuffer into array so you can see content. But you can in ExtendScript use raw data in action that has to be played but I have no idea how to do that in UXP see How to use Raw data type in batchPlay

videoLayer is when you place video into PS document. It is part of the layer descriptor.

cloud path - yes I think this is just a string

enums - I have my private collection of them.

3D - yes just ignore it if you can

In my IDE when I have typo in string literals then it shows error before I transpile. Also IntelliSense will offer you list of choices by default therefore you don’t need to figure out what is enum type to import. And you can see where it comes from when you Ctrl+Click on method name and then again on the argument data type. But that is my personal preference. I can’t say what is better. You can try both and stick with what feels better. You can do it like this: export type Align = "left" | "center" | "right