UXP Developer Tools initializing application..." never ends

Hi, I have the problem that since Friday I can no longer start the “UXP Developer Tools”. The window is displayed but the “initializing application…” never ends. Yesterday I was able to uninstall it, use it again with all the settings and a new installation. Now it’s stuck in the “initializing application…” again. Even deinstalling doesn’t do anything and restarting the Adobe Cloud didn’t do anything either. Logging out and logging in again doesn’t work either. Does anyone have an idea what could be the reason?

Mac M1 macOS Ventura 13.4.1
UXP Developer Tools 1.8.0
Photoshop 24.6.0

We are not able to repro this issue on our side.Works fine after uninstallation and logging into a new account as well.
Can you provide more details here:

1. Are you also getting “Please sign-in into Creative Cloud” dialog or seeing “Initializing Application” screen only?
  2. Did you switch your user account or seeing this issue just after uninstalling and reinstalling UXP Developer Tools?

Also, please try the steps in below order:

1. Uninstall UXP Developer Tools removing all preferences
  2. Log out of Creative Cloud app and log back in
  3. Install UDT and try launching

Good morning,

I had already carried out all the steps and did them all again according to the instructions, unfortunately nothing has changed.
I’ve attached a video of opening the UXP Developer Tool.

I only have one Adobe account and I hadn’t signed out or uninstalled the developer tools. It was still working on Thursday and suddenly stopped working on Friday
I’m not exactly sure, but I did a macOS update on Thursday evening, maybe it has something to do with that.

I don’t see a “Please sign-in into Creative Cloud” dialog. When starting I only see “Initializing Application” screen. I’ve attached that as a video

I found a download from an older UXP Developer Tools version (1.2.0) on the prerelease site and it works.

Here is another video with version 1.2.0 that works. Unfortunately I can’t find any other version to test it

@Joe UXP Developer Tools 1.2.0 would work because authentication workflow was introduced in later versions (1.5.0 and later)
Can you share UDT logs from below location:
~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe UXP Developer Tool/Logs

@apoorva I did all the steps again and attached the log folder

Logs.zip (1.3 KB)

@Joe Not much clear from the logs.
Since we are getting user info in the logs, we can try enabling developer mode manually.Can you try below:
Go to “/Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/Developer” and check settings.json is present.If not create settings.json file in the location and add {“developer” : true} to enable developer mode.
Also, please share latest logs after this step

@apoorva The developer mode is already set to true.
Adobe UXP Developer Tool.zip (3.3 KB)
I have attached the complete folder. I have again uninstalled UDT and reinstalled again