UXP tool doesnt work on MacOS devices

Hi,

You can see how I triggered ExtendScript actions through the interface I prepared on the UXP side using this link.

The reason I used UXP was to create a dockable panel and consolidate all my ExtendScript functions there.
Later on, with UXP buttons (using actions), I trigger the ExtendScript functions.
Frankly, all UXP does is trigger the actions.

This is the panel that i have prepared on UXP

Action set
Here is the example actions for invoking extendScript scripts.

Here is the example extendScript-based dialog window. That is invoked by UXP button by using actions.

Actually, there isn’t any specific code that triggers this situation because, as I mentioned earlier, if I run the same ExtendScript-based code in Photoshop through “File>Scripts>EXTENDSCRIPT_NAME” my methods work flawlessly on a Mac. However, when I run the same ExtendScript method through UXP using a button and then perform operations, I encounter this issue on Mac.

(Both cases ultimately run the same code, but one works while the other doesn’t. I’m puzzled by this because there shouldn’t be any apparent issues.)

You can see the problem I encounter when running methods through UXP here on macOS. (t gets stuck in PS as in the picture and doesn’t complete the process. I cant click on the cancel button as well.)

Lastly, PS version i am testing on Mac is v25.3.1

@Erin_Finnegan