[BUG] Changing CSS style messes up plugin output

I’ve reported this directly to @pklaschka half a year ago by email, but I’ll just post it here as a reminder :slight_smile:

UDT 1.5.0.8
Ps 23.3.2
Win 10

Trying to change styles in the Dev Tools inspector, it messes up all the plugin styles and you need to constantly resize the panel (can’t even imagine what a pain it should be to work on non-resizable panels)

There are some CSS styles that do not mess up (eg. max-heigh), but almost all of them do when you try to change some value or disable/enable it

Here’s the recording:

@Sujai / @pkrishna Thoughts – that definitely doesn’t match what I see on macOS.

@Karmalakas Which specific build version of Windows are you on? Also, what GPU (& driver versions) are you using?

Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 21H2
OS build: 19044.1706
Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

nVidia GeForce GTX 1070
Driver version: 30.0.14.9709

BTW, this happens not with all styles. Some you can switch and it’s fine, but some - you can see in the video what happens. Also, some styles, when switched off, just simply disappear from Dev Tools panel and to get them back you need to reload the plugin. Maybe some day later will also file that one too :slight_smile:

Hi, @Karmalakas thanks for reaching out.
This is a known issue, if the CSS style is inside a media rule this issue happens.

But media rules are not displayed at all. Here’s another issue: