CLUT export via JS/CEP listener

Heyo me again,

So I need to try to automate (as much as possible) CLUT (colour look up table) exporting from PS.
I’ve got some listener code to force the settings dialog to show up and I can’t seem to find any other code that will let me set the settings and more specifically, the output folder of said clut.

Is there nothing in the extendscript/CEP world for this or am I destined to just hoping users don’t mangle things…

{
    var idAdobeScriptAutomationScripts = stringIDToTypeID( "AdobeScriptAutomation Scripts" );
    var desc254 = new ActionDescriptor();
    var idjsNm = charIDToTypeID( "jsNm" );
    desc254.putString( idjsNm, """Color Lookup Tables...""" );
    var idjsMs = charIDToTypeID( "jsMs" );
    desc254.putString( idjsMs, """undefined""" );
    executeAction( idAdobeScriptAutomationScripts, desc254, DialogModes.ALL );
}

is the CLUT export code I got from the listener (there was more but it actually made it not work at all…)
I didn’t see any better way in UXP either… (and due to the annoyance of the filesystem security stuff I’m not going to be able to use it for our internal pipeline as it’s beyond frustrating…)

One other thing I’m wondering is if there is a way to know where the file is saved to. E.g. if I fire off the above code snippet, since the where to save is up to the user at that point, is there anyway to know where they’ve chosen?