Experience Generator V1.0.5 is Available

Hey everyone. EG is now live.

Please provide feedback, we want to help everyone.
Also we are open for ideas, features request are very welcome.

2 Likes

Wow – that looks gorgeous! :slight_smile:

I just installed and unfortunately it doesn’t fit in my screen (MacBook Pro 13" late 2018, default retina display settings).

Alexandru

Working to reduce the size by half :slight_smile: New version coming soon.

1 Like

@kerrishotts there must be a problem in the file uploader is not acceting the .XDX file I am trying to submit.
Version 1.1.0 was sent by email to the review team. Should I do anything else?

@acostin v1.1.0 fixes the dialog size. I think is good now. Can you test again when you have the change and let us know if it is ok?

Working on new features now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @igcorreia, I tested your Experience Generator. I noticed a strange thing: if there are elements outside artboards this is the result (I attached both ‘before’ and ‘after’ states). After clicking ‘Build Experience’ the plugin remains open and a newly created artboard overlaps the existing one.

I’m on Mac.
Hope it helps.

1 Like

Will try it and fix it. Thanks for the feedback.Any specific experience or device you are looking for? :slight_smile:

Are you referring to uploading the plugin using console.adobe.io/plugins? Can you let me know if you received any error?

My bad, works fine :slight_smile: What was the deadline for MAX?

Deadline for MAX is Oct 7. :slight_smile:

Sorry for being late.

This is the log in the console:

Reusing old dialog
Plugin Error: Artboards must be grouped contiguously at bottom of canvas z-order
at plugins/ScenegraphGuard.js:1:1320
at LinkedList.forEach (lib/LinkedList.js:1:1534)
at ReadOnlyList.forEach (lib/ReadOnlyList.js:1:282)
at validateArtwork (plugins/ScenegraphGuard.js:1:1263)
at Object.safeOperationOnNode (plugins/ScenegraphGuard.js:1:4132)
at Artboard. (plugins/ScenegraphWrappers.js:1:16296)
at Artboard. (plugins/ScenegraphWrappers.js:1:2310)
at newArtboard (/Users/paolobiagini/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC (Prerelease)/plugins/d122dd61/main.js:380:46)
at b.gen.addEventListener.e (/Users/paolobiagini/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC (Prerelease)/plugins/d122dd61/main.js:169:9)
at uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:254:839
at j (uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:254:731)
at g (uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:254:432)
at e (uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:254:161)
at i (uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:254:1043)
at dispatchNativeEvent (uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:254:2061)
at b.value (uxp://uxp-internal/home/ubuntu/jenkins/workspace/Torq/torq-native/torq-2.1-xd-13.0/build/modules_gen/domjs/src/js/domjs_scripts.js:230:6926)

2 Likes

Submitting 1.1.1 fixed :slight_smile:

2 Likes