Hello everyone - Storyboard Editor Plugin

Hi I made a storyboard editor plugin. There are the importer extension to Ae/Pr/An too.

If you would like to, please take a look.

6 Likes

The fact that you can create storyboards for video production and easily share them with other XD users is definitely a plus. And the option to import your storyboards into Premiere Pro is a great feature too. Kudos to the creator for developing such a useful plugin. I can’t wait to give it a try and see how it can enhance my video production workflow.

1 Like

I stumbled upon this post and decided to revive this thread. Thanks for sharing about your Storyboard Editor Plugin for Adobe XD. It sounds like a really useful tool for video production, and I appreciate the effort you put into creating it. I’ll definitely check it out and see if it can help me with my projects. Additionally, if you’re looking for a video editor with all the necessary features and tools to create amazing videos, you may want to check out https://www.movavi.com/. It’s an excellent video editor that can help you bring your ideas to life with ease.

1 Like