Load Separately JS Resource

I want to achieve automatic update of plugins, deploy both js and css resources to my own server, and access resources through links on html pages.But Errors are reported from time to time during plugin loading. Happens on MacOS.

Seek everyone’s help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey there!

First of all, as a heads-up: UXP doesn’t support the execution of “unpackaged” code (for lack of a better term, i.e., JS files that aren’t a part of the original bundle). This limitation is significant if you want to distribute your plugin on the Adobe Marketplace (for internal plugins that you only share as .ccx files, that’s, of course, less of a concern).

Apart from that, it’s unfortunately difficult to help based on this error message alone. Ideally, could you maybe tell/show us:

1. when it happens (can you consistently reproduce it under some specific conditions?)
  2. any relevant sections of your code
  3. if possible, a minimum reproducible plugin we could look into

Unfortunately, based on the information we currently have, I don’t see a way to provide much help (there is too little information to figure out what’s going wrong). It would be awesome if you could elaborate a little bit and, hopefully, someone might have already seen that error and will be able to help you.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo

1 Like

I think it would help to see how you call entrypoints.setup(). That’s at least a place where the flyout menu gets initialized internally.

1 Like

Yes! I change the method called by the plugin render.Remove method entrypoints.setup() then the plugin is normal

Found this issue form the adobe official website.Guess whether JS resource loading time affects entrypoints.setup() method executio.