Plugin rejected due to default icon

I am attempting to submit my panel/plugin to the marketplace, but it keeps getting rejected with the reason “The default icon is displayed while launching the plugin. The icon issue is not fixed. Please use the original icon and resubmit the plugin.”

When I install the plugin (by double-clicking the output of the “package” operation. It does install the panel and the icons show properly when the panel is docked. However in the “manage plugins” panel, my plugin/panel is shown with the default (plugin brick) icon.

I have defined my manifest file like this:
{“id”:“--------”,“name”:“--------”,“version”:“1.0.4”,“main”:“index.html”,“host”:[{“app”:“PS”,“minVersion”:“23.3”,“data”:{“apiVersion”:2}}],“manifestVersion”:5,“entrypoints”:[{“type”:“panel”,“id”:“--------”,“minimumSize”:{“width”:300,“height”:150},“maximumSize”:{“width”:300,“height”:150},“preferredDockedSize”:{“width”:300,“height”:150},“preferredFloatingSize”:{“width”:300,“height”:150},“label”:{“default”:“--------”,“en-US”:“--------”},“icons”:[{“width”:23,“height”:23,“path”:“icons/Dark-Icon.png”,“scale”:[1,2],“theme”:[“darkest”,“dark”,“medium”],“species”:[“generic”]},{“width”:23,“height”:23,“path”:“icons/Light-Icon.png”,“scale”:[1,2],“theme”:[“lightest”,“light”],“species”:[“generic”]}]}],“icons”:[{“width”:23,“height”:23,“path”:“icons/Dark-Icon.png”,“scale”:[1,2],“theme”:[“darkest”,“dark”,“medium”],“species”:[“generic”]},{“width”:23,“height”:23,“path”:“icons/Light-Icon.png”,“scale”:[1,2],“theme”:[“lightest”,“light”],“species”:[“generic”]}]}

Can you please attach screen shots?

The larger circle is what the icon looks like when installed, the smaller circle is the panel (and it is showing the correct icon).

Problem solved, not sure what fixed it.