Vue performance issue

A bit of a vague one here, and potentially pushing against the boundaries of what’s currently possible with UXP.

I’ve been mucking around with Vue/Pinia and UXP for a while and for the most part I’ve got a fully working stack.
That said, in watch (I’m building with Webpack) over time it gets slower and slower for UDT to reload the plugin after any changes. Webpack build times appear normal, and I’ve got no warnings or errors otherwise.

I’m assuming this is a product of UXP not being optimised for Vue and something that is currently unavoidable, but I’m hoping somebody has some bright ideas - I’ve got no idea how to even go about debugging this one!