I was trying to develop a react plugin for XD based on the github samples, but they seem to be incompatible with UXP developer tools. Is there anyway to debug React XD plugins with a console outside of the UXP tool?
- macOS Catalina v10.15.7 (intel processor)
- UXP v126.96.36.199 (latest)
- Chrome devtools v96.0.4664.93 (latest)
- XD v45.1.62 (latest)
- plugin-samples/quick-start-react at master · AdobeXD/plugin-samples (github.com) - same as in the demo in the Docs: Documentation-Adobe XD.
- clone the repo
npm install- no issues
npm build(or watch) - both compile to ./main.js fine.
- UXP > add plugin > pick the manifest.json
- UXP > Quickstart React > Load
- Error - No information about the error. Wish I could get some information as to why it doesn’t load. …
It seems to still run in XD if placed in the plugins folder. The problem seems to be UXP. Any solutions or workarounds?