How to show "alert" message boxes for "Success" messages / "Neutral" messages?

Currently in a few spots, I display simple alert messages to the users using this syntax (for example, if they try to run an operation without providing all of the required inputs):

await app.showAlert("Please provide all of the required inputs!");

I’d like to do a similar type of alert messaging, but for success messages (ie, “The operation has completed successfully!” Is there a similar type of UXP / Photoshop API alert message box, that that is designed for success messages? Or even just a neutral message box?

The app.showAlert box is designed/styled for warnings/error messages. It has a red X warning icon that pops up. This obviously wouldn’t work well, design-wise, to tell users that their operation has been a success.

Thanks!

You could maybe fashion a modal dialog window to do this. The Kitchen Sink plugin provides an example.

This is a very late reply, but as a uxp beginner I had a hard time figuring this out. Im creating my first uxp plugin and i had this exact problem.

This is what I came up with that works, although its very plain looking, does the job for me.

const alertAfterProcessRun = async () => {
const theDialog = document.createElement(“dialog”);
const theForm = document.createElement(“form”);
const theBody = document.createElement(“sp-body”);

theBody.textContent = “Script run successful.”;

theForm.appendChild(theBody);
theDialog.appendChild(theForm);
document.body.appendChild(theDialog);

const r = await theDialog.uxpShowModal({
title: “Alert Message”,
resize: “none”, // “both”, “horizontal”, “vertical”,
size: {
width: 200,
height: 100
}
});
}

if(condition === isMet){
await require(‘photoshop’).core.executeAsModal(alertAfterProcessRun, {“commandName”: “alert message”});
}

Yes… that is what I will do as well… you can’t just how the info message with an error icon in it. This is confusing for users.