For those who are having issues with submitting plugins, here’s some tips that should hopefully help ensure a smooth process:
• ensure the plugin ID in your
manifest.json is the same one as your assigned plugin ID; failure to do so will result in a failed submission.
• ensure all of your version numbers are of the form “x.y.z” and are between “0.0.1” and “99.99.99”.
• for minimum XD version, use at least “13.0.0”, not just “13.0”
• avoid four part version strings
• Be sure to increment your version numbers above what’s public in the plugin manager. Failure to do so will cause a failed submission.
• DON’T compress a folder and upload it; this seems cause “missing manifest” errors. Instead, compress the files inside the folder, and then submit the resulting bundle. (Or use
xdpm from the Adobe XD org – it should build a valid package too.)
• DON’T rely on XD being a good indicator here; it doesn’t do nearly as much validation as the approval scripts do.
Apologies for the difficulties here and thanks for your continued patience while we work out the glitches! Oh – and if you do encounter a problem with submissions, please ping us!