Photoshop 2023 - older extensions (creativedo.co doco) problem

I ´ve bought the creativedo.co doco 1.0.7 panel on adobe exchange marketplace and installed it. it will open and a dialog shows “connecting to photoshop” and after a minute it will prompt with a enable generator dialog. Generator is still enabled.

I´ve look for generator.log and it says:
Error trace: Error: Could not load plugin at path ‘C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe/CEP/extensions/doco/doco-node/doco-engine’: Cannot find module ‘pngjs’
The pngjs is inside the folder in a subfolder node-modules.

Saddly the support is disconnected. I can´t contact creativedo.

What I´ve tried:

• deinstall and install it again from cc marketplace
  • download the zxp from adobe exchange.
  • installed it with zxp-installer
  • the same error
    I can´t unzip the zxp on my desktop like other zxp-files with 7zip for a manual install.

The problem seams to be with generator and this plugin.

I´m working on windows 10 pro x64.

This sounds like a job for that plugin author. If he/she can’t fix it, you should get a refund.

Yes, but creativedo.co won´t respond. emails won´t delivered. ok, the panel is a cheap one (about 10$), but there are no alternative panels on market.

Maybe try installing an earlier version of Photoshop via the CC app to see if you have better luck with a previous version.

yeah, but this plugin seams to work till PS2017. no new UXP plugins will work. this is no option. thanks

So I think we should accept that the plugin is likely dead. I am not sure about plugin license but usually tampering with someone else plugin code is not a thing we should do. Unless we have approval from the author.