Does anybody else have this issue?
“Plugin: com.adobe.unifiedpanel has a significant number of pending tasks” (screenshot of error attached in case of typos on my behalf)
I’m running Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.3.1 on Windows 10 64-bit.
Plenty resources allocated to Photoshop.
It started about a week after I started playing around with UXP plugins.
What I did:
- install uxp, did helloworld examples, did kitchensink, started making a basic panel layout based on the examples, did not add functionality yet
- installed slack plugin
- installed alchemist plugin (downloaded both dev version and marketplace version)
- disabled marketplace version in CC desktop app.
- shut down computer, go to sleep
- several days later…
- slack plugin is running, my own plugin or alchemist are not running, nor are they visible in the plugin panel or plugin menu. I’m just doing some normal image editing, some actions here and there, no scripts or plugins running. Normal user stuff. Photoshop’s Developer mode is still enabled.
- I can work as normal (open,edit,close +200 pictures)
- after about 45 minutes I get that error message and Photoshop freezes.
- ctrl+alt+del, kill photoshop
- works fine
- 45 minutes later: error message, freeze.
Anybody got any ideas? It’d be much appreciated.