Sales and Proceeds Reports

Is there a page anywhere that shows reports of sales of my plugin and proceeds/payments etc.? I’ve seen a few payments come through from FastSpring containing amounts greater than the products I am selling via Fastspring, other than my Photoshop Plugin, so I believe payments are coming through, but I have seen no notifications of any payments from Adobe. I am also aware of a few clients that wanted refunds because the plugin never appeared on their computers, and I don’t know if they were requested and/or accepted.

If this is available and I’m just blind, could someone point me to the page? If it is not available, when will it be available? This kind of reporting is pretty much essential, in my opinion.

P.S. thinking about it, this may well be on FastSpring, but I cannot find anything there either. :confused:

2 Likes

Yes! I also asked FastSpring, and they replied with the following information. The reports are there, and include the number of units sold etc. This is great! Here is the important part of their reply for your reference if this was not obvious for you too.

You will want to go to your Account Summary page, select the balance hyperlink under Split Accounts, select the split account, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page. There is a list of Orders and Returns and payments.

In the top right corner, there is an Options button you can select to create a data export. This export is available for each month and will display the number of units sold and the income for them. You can also export a list of orders by selecting a single Orders and Returns period under the split account and using the Options button again in the top right corner to select the Line Item Detail Report.

2 Likes

@MartinBailey and does the export work for you?
I’m just getting

The FastSpring interface in general is still pretty incomprehensible for me, I’m only understanding half of what I’m seeing there :man_shrugging:

@simonhenke , I just tried and it seems to be working fine for me.

I agree though that the system could be improved. A lot of it doesn’t make sense to me either.