What Have I sold

I’ve recently received a payment from FastSprings which was nice but how do I find out exactly what I have sold?

I know it has to be from Adobe MarketPlace as it’s the only outlet I have connected to FastSpring.

So can anyone point me in the direction to see exactly what product I have sold?

1 Like

I will +1 this question.

Fortunately, I only have one paid item, so I was able to determine the number of units sold from the total amount. But if I increase it, it becomes impossible.

FastSpring’s “Data Exports” does not work. It would be nice if there was a workaround, such as exporting the number of units sold from the Adobe side.

Login > Go here > Click “Home” at the very top in breadcrumb > Click on “Split accounts” money link > Click on probably the only row you see

You will find there your balance, your plugins list and “Account Transactions”. If you click on any row in that table, you will kind of maybe see which plugins earned you money. If you have a lot of plugins, good luck figuring out :smiley: Their reporting sucks. Basically there’s no way to properly see anything there

1 Like

That page is showing 404 here but I have managed to log in and get to the part you mentioned.

Yes, it does give some charts but it would have been nice to have seen a little more of a breakdown.

I am looking at the same page with Karmalakas.

After much trial and error, I discovered that I can get a monthly report CSV on the old version of the dashboard that is accessible via Switch to Classic.

1. Tap Create Data Export

2. Specify the target month

3. You get an Access denied error message

4. But when you go back to the previous view, the Account summary for the selected month appears in the Recent Exports section

5. It is displayed like this

I found it in the end under their new layout.

Not the most intuitive system but at least I got to find what had been sold. :slight_smile:

Would you mind sharing where it’s hidden?

I don’t think it’s hidden, it’s just not easy to find

I logged in and I used the New View, not the Classic
These are the steps I took…

On the first screen shot, I chose Account SUmmary

OK :smiley: First - on Windows UI looks a bit different (compared to your screenshots, I believe on Windows it’s broken). Second - On the left I have only “Dashboard” :smiley: Probably my account type is way less important :smiley:

So when I click on the “Completed” row, I get this useless graph with even more useless pie chart. There’s a link to download something, but never tried actually